True culture connects across different departments, different locations and timezones, different people with different backgrounds, beliefs and functions – and yet unites them all. How is that possible? How to build a connected culture in a company that has so many internal differences? That’s what we aim to find out.
In 2015, we organized a unique, day-long event unlike any of its kind (the very first in Canada): an introductory exploration to company culture. We have since then made it an annual not-to-be-missed event for Montreal HR professionals, entrepreneurs and business leaders. Everything comes back to company culture – and we were compelled to dive deeper with it.
We know that company culture is one of the most critical elements for a company’s success: it shapes both the internal and external essence of any business.
In 2019, we are looking at culture through the lens of deep, inspiring and rarely told stories of Montreal leaders who are shaping some of the city’s most enviable organizations.
What to Expect:
Want to have tangible takeaways and best practices that will allow you to have an immediate impact on your company culture? Check!
Want to know what other companies are doing and spend a day brainstorming, exchanging ideas and getting concrete solutions? Check!
Want to meet other people who share your passion for transforming HR internally and branding it externally? Check!
Want to feel profoundly inspired, moved and impacted? Check.
We will bring the knowledge, the world-class speakers, the amazing unconference-like environment with a carefully curated group of attendees. Leave your business card at the office, bring your opinions.
All About the Event:
- All-day offsite event taking place in a stunning Montreal venue
- Inclusive + diverse talks in both English and French
- World-class speakers + thought-leaders from top organizations in the city
- Breakfast, lunch, cocktails and excellent coffee
- 30-minute speaker-sessions; 1-hour workshops; plenty of time for networking
- Learning, knowledge-sharing, and tangible take-aways that can be implemented immediately
Some Topics We’ll Be Covering:
- How to implement a culture of creativity as a recruitment and retention tool
- Engaging millennial employees as a company’s best brand ambassadors
- The “A to Z” on creating and optimizing the ultimate company retreats
- Mental health in the workplace: awareness, understanding, and best practices
- 85% of millennials want to work remotely; how do you build an efficient + effective program?
- Leveraging social media as part of a successful employer branding strategy
- Navigating a new marriage: merging two cultures post merger/acquisition
- Culture that authentically supports diversity
- Who drives culture change in organizations
Interested in joining us?
“Customers will never love a company until the employees love it first.”
– Simon Sinek