Account Director (Non-Profit Marketing)
Our client has achieved impressive success and built their business through the unique combination of creative marketing strategies & campaigns – and partnering with clients in the charitable, non-profit and government sector. In business and thriving for over 25 years, the key to their evolution is their ability to focus on innovation within their community driven approach. Representing a wide scope of clients and partners across Canada, they’re now seeking a customer-first, strategy focused Account Director.
In this role, you will be required to oversee every step of both small and large projects – while managing the relationship of the most vital clients (Canadian Cancer Society, Canadian Red Cross and the Alzheimer’s Society) within the company.
What will you be doing?
- Managing the relationship of clients (high level decision makers) in various sectors – charities, non-profits and the Canadian government
- Managing a versatile team of account managers and account coordinators
- Collaborating with the marketing department in the strategic and creative development of marketing-oriented campaigns
- Liaising directly with all necessary internal and external project stakeholders
- Managing/tracking the progress, results, successes of delivered & live campaigns
What’s in it for you?
- A base salary contingent on pertinent non-profit experience
- Full benefits package
- Convenient and Old Port location – easily accessible by STM
- Location – Walking distance to restaurants, cafes, shopping, museums and the waterfront
- Culture – Employee centric company culture that believes in providing growth opportunities form within
- Innovation – Responsible for creating the mobile market in their industry
- PR – Featured in the news – online, TV and print
What will you need?
- 5+ years of non-profit (or related) experience
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, communication, strategy OR program management
- Experience in people management and team leadership
- Bachelor degree in pertinent field
- Strong communication skills in English (written & spoken); French an asset
This is a perfect opportunity to develop a career that directly contributes to goals and objectives of charities and community first non-profit organizations across Canada!
Email us now »