Associate Product Manager (Home Fashion)
Based in the East End of Montreal, our world-renowned client is a Made in Montreal success story – and an award winning and proven market leader in their industry of consumer goods. In offering a diverse range of stylish and functional products (sold into some of the world’s largest and most recognized retailers!), this is a company that is leading the evolution within their industry – and outside of it.
With a significant increase in new projects & products, our client is seeking a motviated associate product manager to be a key contributor to major product developments.
What will you be doing?
- Working alongside senior product managers, product designers and product development professionals
- Collaborating with various stakeholders and departments (i.e. Sales, Marketing, Finance)
- Communicating directly and negotiating with suppliers and vendors
- Analyzing trends in the marketing and with competitors
What’s in it for you?
- A starting salary of $48K – $52K – contingent on experience
- Full benefits package
- RRSP contribution
- Free parking
- East end location – easily accessible by car and STM
- A forward-thinking, team-oriented environment that provides both professional and personal growth
- A company that has over 50 years of proven stability and cultivates professional careers
What will you need?
- 1+ years of experience in consumer goods
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline
- Genuine interest in fashion and trends
- Fluent communication skills in English (written & spoken)
Our client’s high-quality products have been featured in the media, and are partnered with major, world renowned retailers including Wal-Mart and Costco. This is a chance to join an organization that strongly believes in company culture, customer service and product quality. For more details, please apply and have your CV reviewed immediately!
Email us now »