* Marketing replacement with an opportunity to earn a Director level title
With the upcoming launch of a fresh, new and highly interactive online platform, the evolution of this company (and this role) is close to unlimited. Established for over 20 years and a made in Canada success story, our client has made waves across their industry and are known for their leadership in learning. They have been featured in the media and awarded for their programs, so their visibility in the industry is only growing.
As the leader of the marketing team, you will be a go-to leader for all strategic marketing & branding projects – as it pertains to highly visible online and offline initiatives.
What will you be doing?
- Leading the strategic and creative direction of various marketing projects & initiatives
- Managing a multi-discplinary team of dedicated and highly qualified marketing professionals
- Collaborating with internal decision-makers, leaders, executives and stakeholders
- Ensuring the execution of established marketing goals & initiatives for an important re-branding year
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive base salary of 80K to 85K (contingent on experience)
- Full benefits
- Full vacation package
- Free parking
- Innovation –a company that is not only innovating their industry but even their company culture
- Growth –with the growth of their company and launch of their exciting rebrand, the only place to go is up!
- Exposure –an already highly visible company is being featured in media across Canada for their impressive industry evolution
- Stability –established for almost 20 years, this company’s track record speaks for itself
What will you need?
- 5+ years of experience in marketing (strategy, branding, analysis, digital)
- 3+ years of team management experience
- Bachelor degree in relevant field
- Excellent communication skills in English (written & spoken)
This is a perfect opportunity and time for a marketing manager to move into a director level title (and responsibilties) – for a company that values their employees and their culture! Your projects will be directly featured on the company’s most visible initiatives and marketing platforms. Apply now for more details!
Email us now »