ABOUT THE EVENT
CULTURE THROUGH STORYTELLING
True culture connects across different departments, different locations and timezones, different people with different backgrounds, beliefs and functions – and yet unites them all. How is that possible? How to build a connected culture in a company that has so many internal differences? That’s what we aim to find out.
In 2019, we are looking at culture through the lens of deep, inspiring and rarely-told stories of Montreal leaders who are shaping some of the city’s most enviable organizations. Storytelling will be revealed as a powerful tool for strong leaders to build incredible cultures and inspire teams to move mountains together.
All About the Event:
- All-day offsite event taking place in a stunning Montreal venue
- Inclusive + diverse talks in both English and French
- World-class speakers + thought-leaders from top organizations in the city
- Breakfast, lunch, cocktails and excellent coffee
- 30-minute speaker-sessions; 1-hour workshops; plenty of time for networking
- Learning, knowledge-sharing, and tangible take-aways that can be implemented immediately
Some Topics We’ll Be Covering:
- How to implement a culture of creativity as a recruitment and retention tool
- Engaging millennial employees as a company’s best brand ambassadors
- The “A to Z” on creating and optimizing the ultimate company retreats
- Mental health in the workplace: awareness, understanding, and best practices
- 85% of millennials want to work remotely; how do you build an efficient + effective program?
- Leveraging social media as part of a successful employer branding strategy
- Navigating a new marriage: merging two cultures post merger/acquisition
- Culture that authentically supports diversity
- Who drives culture change in organizations
$495 + taxes
Culture, Leadership & Storytelling
In 2015, we organized a unique, day-long event unlike any of its kind (the very first in Canada): an exploration into company culture. Since then it has become an annual, not-to-be-missed event for Montreal HR professionals, entrepreneurs and business leaders. Everything comes back to company culture – and we are compelled to dive deeper with it.