ABOUT THE EVENT
DEFINING COMPANY CULTURE
What does “company culture” actually mean and how can modern businesses create it and maintain it?
We know that company culture is the “heart and soul” of any organization, the guts, the inner-workings – where the “real” lies – which cannot be quantified, classified, or easily explained. Yet, twenty-first century business leaders, academics, and influencers have long made themselves clear as day: an unnameable “force” must be established at all costs, which drives true success at all levels. Indeed, it’s time we began listening: sought-after by all yet mastered by few, company culture is, in reality, everything.
Sounds easy enough, right? Definitely not.
All About the Event:
- All-day offsite event taking place in a stunning Montreal venue
- Inclusive + diverse talks in both English and French
- World-class speakers + thought-leaders from top organizations in the city
- Breakfast, lunch, cocktails and excellent coffee
- 30-minute speaker-sessions; 1-hour workshops; plenty of time for networking
- Learning, knowledge-sharing, and tangible take-aways that can be implemented immediately
Some Topics We’ll Be Covering:
- Why many entrepreneurs dislike HR & how the gap can and should be bridged
- Company culture ≠ the perks you offer; ping pong tables and coffee machines are no longer your differentiating advantage
- Transitioning an ‘old school’ business into current times without alienating existing staff
- Banning CVs from your interview process – gasp! – it is possible
- Selecting external headhunters that align with your culture + putting an end to the competition from your internal recruiters and sourcers
- Preserving your internal culture and employee morale when your company is a media darling
- Social entrepreneurship: catchy buzz phrase, but what does it really mean for you?
- Why meditation and mindfulness are the yoga of our generation
$495 + taxes
All About Culture
In 2014, we organized and executed a unique invitation-only full-day event which focused on better understanding company branding and market-facing corporate identity. This year, we plan to investigate the reverse-side of the corporate equation, fixing our attention on company culture – the “heart and soul” of modern business at large.