ABOUT THE EVENT
WHY LEADERSHIP MATTERS TO US
When it comes to attracting and retaining the best talent, strong leadership may be more important than it has ever been.
Did you know the reason that more than 80% of employees quit is their direct boss? The job market in Canada is tighter than ever before – and yet companies continue to compete for the best talent on the basis of perks, flexibility, vacation time, salary (and much more).
One thing is clear: no matter the bells and whistles your company has or doesn’t have, the best employees stay loyal or head for the door based on the leaders at their companies.
The most successful companies understand this one thing: leadership is the best tool a company can have in their culture toolkit.
All About Leadership Mornings:
- A quarterly event that focuses on topics important to high-impact leaders in our community
- Exclusive, invite-only, small groups
- Audience of founders, executives, and members of senior leadership teams
- Workshops, talks, and sessions led by industry experts
- Opportunity to discuss topics, concerns, or questions pertinent to your business
- Breakfast food & tons of food for thought – on us
Topics We Cover & Past Speakers:
- “Influence beyond reason”: Leadership training session focused on communication styles, tools and strategies to make leaders become influencers. Led by Ginettte Gagnon, Leadership Coach and team dynamics expert.
- “Mental health in the workplace”: Talk on how to destigmatize mental health conversations at work, and how to bring awareness by leadership teams. Led by Jason Finucan, speaker and Founder of StigmaZero.
- “Brand your company”: Talk on how leaders can brand themselves and their organization as a place where top talent can be drawn to. Led by Elena Parial, speaker and marketing consultant.
- “Mindfulness in the workplace”: Talk and workshop on mindfulness, wellness, and productivity in the workplace. Led by Joe Flanders, Founder of MindSpace clinic.