ABOUT THE EVENT
WORKPLACE OF THE FUTURE
What will the workplace of the future truly look like? As key members of the Canadian business landscape and consumers of information, we have been inundated with predictions and opinions as to what work will look like in the future.
Will jobs be lost to automation? What role will traditional business departments play in the midst of this radical shift? What form will innovation take in the next decade? Will the workplace be able to adapt (and survive) accordingly? And what role do your people actually play as we undergo what some have dubbed the second industrial revolution?
All About the Event:
- All-day offsite event taking place in a stunning Montreal venue
- Inclusive + diverse talks in both English and French
- World-class speakers + thought-leaders from top organizations in the city
- Breakfast, lunch, cocktails and excellent coffee
- 30-minute speaker-sessions; 1-hour workshops; plenty of time for networking
- Learning, knowledge-sharing, and tangible take-aways that can be implemented immediately
Some Topics We’ll Be Covering:
- The future of the Canadian workplace: automation, transformation, public policy, and what’s to come
- The retail shift: how the biggest names in Canadian retail went digital – to survive
- In a rapidly-evolving digital world, interpersonal/soft skills-training are more important than ever
- Building your own internal academy even if you are a small or mid-sized company
- Innovative recruitment techniques aimed at attracting the best people and keeping them both engaged and motivated
- Listening to your employees and placing their stories at the core of your company culture and growth
$495 + taxes
Growth hacking your workforce
In 2014, Pronexia curated Montreal’s first-ever, exclusive, invite-only event on the topic of Employer Branding; in 2015, we explored Company Culture. What began as an exploration of the branding and corporate identity of a company’s market-facing image transitioned into an examination of the “heart and soul” of an organization.
In 2017, with knowledge of both sides of a modern business in hand, we turn our sights to the future: what will the future workplace look like and how can we anticipate it?