ABOUT THE EVENT
How can an organization build and leverage an employer brand to drive successful recruitment efforts?
This event will be practical, informative and interactive. It will include applicable case studies, real life accounts and instructive examples in line with current trends in our bilingual workplace. The line-up of speakers will consist of local industry pioneers actively modernizing internal employee experience within their communities.
Take your corporate branding into the world of people – watch your recruitment success soar. We will bring you the knowledge to make it happen.
All About the Event:
- All-day offsite event taking place in a stunning Montreal venue
- Inclusive + diverse talks in both English and French
- World-class speakers + thought-leaders from top organizations in the city
- Breakfast, lunch, cocktails and excellent coffee
- 30-minute speaker-sessions; 1-hour workshops; plenty of time for networking
- Learning, knowledge-sharing, and tangible take-aways that can be implemented immediately
Some Topics We’ll Be Covering:
- Aligning employer brand with corporate branding campaigns
- Showcasing your internal brand via corporate storytelling
- Step-by-step guide to becoming Canada’s employer of choice
- Generation Y: love them or lose them
- Fit First: in talent acquisition, your culture seals the deal
- Develop a talent community – create a sustainable pipeline
- Points of you™: the coaching “workshop in a box”
- Big data and analytics for your people strategy and planning
- Investing in your employees’ health to build your company’s reputation
- Importance of work-life balance and what it means to you as employer
$495 + taxes
Build a people-first brand
This full-day invitation-only event brings together experts from Quebec’s most sought after organizations. Strategy-driven presentations and tactical workshops will showcase best practices in attracting and retaining top talent vis-à-vis your company culture and employer brand.